addressing fonts in printer file

I have a HP laserjet 5l printer and I'm using the laserlet 3L printer file from XY4 to run it.
However I have just discovered that I do not have correct definitions for half the available fonts.
 I can access CG Times (8TR-8U etc) and Univers (8UN-8U etc) but I do not appear to have the
correct codes for Courier or Letter Gothic and no codes for Albertus or Antique Olive. Does
anybody have any idea what codes I should use?  Thanks

Paul Breeze