Re: Nota Bene's claim

"Martin J. Osborne" wrote:

> I asked Nota Bene if all XPL programs run correctly in NB, and they
> replied:
>
> "First, yes, we would hope that even now all XPL files will run on NB
> for
> Windows. (We at least do not know of any that do not.)"

They all run. Well at least all of mine do.You may in some cases have to
change a key assignment (especially if you have an XPL routine you run with
an alt+letter key, and you should shorten the length of time your error
messages appear (if you want them to appear at all), and make certain that
your prompts are displayed on the command line rather than in a dialogue
box. But they all should run.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)