RE: XyWrite for Windows

On the XyWin problems, I seem to recall there was, believe
it or not, a problem having to do with CD ROM drives either needing to be
attached or needing not to be attached. If that's correct, it's not due
to XP. Try doing the same install with a) no CD drive attached and b)
with a CD drive attached and a valid disk of some kind in it. Couldn't
hurt.

--Harry

More likely, I suspect, the problem was some other software
installation rather than an XP update.  Rather than spend more
time trying to track the issue down, I reverted to the DOS
version of XyWrite, mostly losing Windows fonts, which wasn't a
big problem for my use of the program.

Regards,

Paul Ambos
pambos@xxxxxxxx