Re: Upper ASCII characters in XyWrite under vDosXy

Hi Carl.

Setting
CHCP 437
in the AUTOEXEC.TXT doesn't make a difference.

My description of the problem was incomplete. Only some, not all, of
the upper ASCII characters show up as numbers in brackets. I attach
screenshots of a file that lists all characters. One file shows the
file when CHCP 437 is set, another when CHCP 1252 is set. The
characters that display as numbers in brackets are the same. In
expanded view, the set of characters that display that way is different
(two more screenshots).

Any idea of what is going on?

Thanks!
Martin