Re: CAlling a Binary File

Or, with U2 loaded, issue FROM102CR

​Success. I wondered what those white rectangles with a pattern inside, sprinkled throughout the code, were. ASCII 10's, no? Well, they disappeared with the suggested approach (utilizing the U2 frame; I couldn't figure out how to use the native command after decoding).

One note: CAB works pretty well for isolating the text in a Word file, but not so for PDF's. Of course it's not designed to do that. I know there's a frame PDF2XY (R. Holmgren's, I think) but that's not available to me in the closed off DOSBox environment.

Good to have this exercise, nonetheless; thanks to Carl for walking me through it.​