Re: Temp file names

 Harry Binswanger wote:

> And is my memory right that there was a SCR.TMP that we XPLers used to
use?

  At least for me in Xy III + 3.56, SCR.TMP saves as the others files. But
NUL file always exist (tested with EXIST don't generate error and you can't
open it with NE or NEP), you can save it without error (in Xy4 this
generates acces denied) but saves nothing inside and doesn't appears in a
DIR list.
  Also NE .. can be used, but gets acces denied with SA or ST.
  I don't know if those are good XPL uses...

 NE alone in Xy III+ gets command entry error instead of [UNTITLED].
       Francisco Barrau