Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

From: sacksa@xxxxxxxx
> Solutions that require XyWrite ver. 4.0+ won't work and solutions that
> require a change to the registry files (like the Jumbo U2) also won't work
> as I can't do anything that might "muck up the system."

For the record, the Jumbo U2 doesn't "require a change to the registry files", by which I
understand you to mean the MS-Windows Registry. The Jumbo U2 has its own "registry", an
ordinary XyWrite file that the user edits in order to enable various individual preferences. It has
nothing to do with any Windows system file.

But the Jumbo U2 does require XyWrite 4 or later, so it's a moot point for you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx