Re: Windows Commander

--- Correo Fenda  wrote:

> I am using Xplorer2 Lite (freeware). See:
> http://www.zabkat.com/

There are a number of options in this category. A
well-regarded program called Powerdesk is included
free with the Fix-It Utilities suite for Win, put out
by V-Comm.

I was an XTree user for many years, and prefer the
files & directories paradigm myself (often a lot more
certain in tracking down specific items and doing
various things with them when found), so I naturally
gravitated towards the much enhanced successor program
ZTree. It is available for both of the platforms I
use, so I can standardize on one program with a
consistent UI.

Jordan