Administrative Services

I started to have some WIN (XP Pro) problems, error messages and so
forth, and couldn't read them because they flashed on the screen and
were gone, then I was directed to Control Panel->Administrative
Tools->Event Viewer. If you have not used this too you might take a
look. I discovered a number of glitches, including printers
miss-assigned and so forth, by opening the error messages and reading
them. Now I take a look at this log every couple of days. Very
useful. Maben: May help in troubleshooting your laptop.
Michael Norman