Adobe File Utilities

Just ran across the earlier correspondence from this list about Adobe File
Utilities -- which contains the latest version of Word for Word, formerly of
Mastersoft.

I'm adding a hearty endorsement of this product. I have a number of
correspondents that use word processing languages other than XyWrite, and
this program is a life- (and dollar) saver!

If you bought Word for Word in the past, you qualify for a really good deal
on Adobe File Utilities. The suggested list price is $149 (single user
version), but registered users of any single-user Mastersoft program can
upgrade to the CD-ROM version of Adobe File Manager for $39.95. (Shipping
costs are extra, and I ended up paying about $53 -- but it has already saved
me the costs of sending two Word 7.0 files out for conversion!)

Call Adobe at (800) 624-6107. You can read more about this at the Adobe Web
site: www.adobe.com.

Wishing you good writing and good editing!

Laurie Gorton