Re: Problem with graphics view...?

Correo Fenda wrote:
My "graphics view" is the Robert Holmgren's POSTGHOST frame. I have assigned it to SHIFT+F8:
66=JM,(,2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,),p,o,s,t,g,h,o,s,t,NO
I get a beautiful preview (no comparison with native XyWrite graphics view) and I can print the document to any Windows printer. The only drawback: obviously, it's not editable. But I think it's OK for your purposes.
Manuel,
That's brilliant. AND no (or much briefer) sickening seconds of black screen. Unfortunately, however, after trying that, CLIP refused to paste into Tbird. I had to close both Xy and Tbird and reopen them. But as I've said before, Tbird has problems with the Windows Clipboard. And CLIP reported "XX Bytes clipped" so I'm blaming Tbrid, regardless. Anyway, one would not be likely to need CLIP and Graphics view in the same session, so it's still a better solution.

M.W. Poirier wrote:
>> What I finally had to do in the end was delete my XY4
>> directory, taking care not to delete my sub-directories,
>> and reload my XY4 directory. That solved it.
As to why copying the files back into the Xy directory fixed things, would that not suggest that some vital file had gotten corrupted in the lockup? Of course, that still leaves the reason for the lockup unknown.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx