Re: Problem with graphics view...?

 1. Is there a step-by-step set of instructions somewhere
 (perhaps in the archives, ...I've looked there, but maybe
 I'm not searching for the right thing) for achieving what
 Mr. Fenda suggests? I would not mind trying this out.

 2. You are right Patricia when you say:

> As to why copying the files back into the Xy directory fixed things,
> would that not suggest that some vital file had gotten corrupted in the
> lockup? Of course, that still leaves the reason for the lockup unknown.

 That also crossed my mind. But what is it that gets corrupted?
 Right now I don't know, and I don't have the time to experiment.

 M.W. Poirier

------