Re: Generating PDFs from XY 3.54

Harry's right about PDF Creator. There are a couple of other such
programs out there, which I haven't tried. BUT I would recommend using
another Postscript printer driver; I've had problems with heavily
formatted stuff using Post47. Try it first, because that one has the most
fonts, but if you run into difficulties, try switching to another
Postscript driver. Furthermore, you can bypass the difficulties choosing
the file by naming the output file specifically with a ".ps" extension,
thus:
typef ,e:output.ps
(That's Xy 4, but I'm pretty sure it's a carryover from 3.) You can use
any 8-letter name you like, of course.

I think the command in XyIII was LDPRN Post47.prn, but I'm not sure (I
used that for years in Xy4 til this list taught me better, and I still do
it when debugging).
.
Patricia