Re: OT: Phones for Xmas?

If the guy who got Xy running on an iPAQ is reading this, no doubt we'll
be reading soon about him getting it running in emulation on a 1995
Nokia handset.

Peter

J R FOX wrote:
> The phones threads may have been somewhat OT, but
> still worthwhile, and an eye opener. I'm skeptical
> about the practicality, given the size of the screens
> and keyboards, but if Xy (any version) is made to run
> on a hacked phone, it will still be a milestone of
> some kind. (Just try doing that with WURGH, Win CE or
> no ! Notepad would probably be pushing it.) And if
> you get U2 to run along with it, I'll *really* be
> impressed.
>

> Jordan

begin:vcard
fn:Peter Cassidy - Director of Research
n:Cassidy;Peter
org:TriArche Research Group;Cambridge Research Directorate
adr:Suites 200-202;;38 Rice Street;Cambridge;MA;02140;USA
email;internet:pcassidy@xxxxxxxx
title:Director of Research
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.triarche.com