Re: Problem with graphics view...?

 Patricia: If you have a look at the archives, you will
 discover that this subject was discussed in the past,
 and it seems that SCRFONTS.BIN for dropped when XY4
 made its appearance.

 A correction: I my previous post, I think that I referred
 to Speedos fonts as Speedo fonts. Of course, it should have
 been Speedos. An almost natural slip of the mind.

 M.W. Poirier

----