Re: Problem with graphics view...?

Reply to note from "M.W. Poirier"  Sat, 27
May 2006 19:14:09 -0400 (EDT)

Maben:

> What I finally had to do in the end was delete my XY4
> directory, taking care not to delete my sub-directories, and
> reload my XY4 directory. That solved it.

Are you saying that you get Graphics view in a window? That would
surprise me. As far as I know, the Speedo raster fonts require a
fullscreen display. In fact, on my desktop machine, if I execute
func WZ (Graphics view) in a Desktop window, XyWrite automagically
toggles to fullscreen. Not so on your Thinkpad?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx