Re: labels

message. I hope you were able to figure out that the period stands for > ASCII 174 ( . = ≪) and the Forward Slash for ASCII 175 (/ = ≫). I thought it looked a little strange, but hadn't gotten around to actually trying it yet, so I wasn't sure. Thanx. -- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the Samurai is death --- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace!