Re: labels

> Internet stripped all high ASCII characters from my preceding
> message. I hope you were able to figure out that the period stands for
> ASCII 174 ( . = <<) and the Forward Slash for ASCII 175 (/ = >>).

   I thought it looked a little strange, but hadn't gotten around
to actually trying it yet, so I wasn't sure. Thanx.

--

Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx seaverh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
harmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way
of the
Samurai is death --- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your
peace!