RE: HOAX! Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Fw: new virus out read & pass on] --stop sending chain letters.

At 06:08 AM 10/19/00 +0200, Frank Heydenrych wrote:
>Just for the record, I am very computer-savvy, I use Outlook

Contradiction in terms?

>and I wrap myself around with all the security and antivirus protection I can get,
> and still the KAK.B worm snuck on to my machine. As Harry B says, go figure.

I do not use any antivirus protection, and I eat the KAK.B worm for breakfast.
Has it occurred to you to simply switch off automatic execution of html documents?

-- Rene v. Rentzell, Tokyo