Re: Emacs?

Vim actually has several languages vimscript, python, and i think perl.

I strongly suggest that everyone look at vim. Its free, cross platform, ascii based, has a stong
support community, and enough scripts/plugins to do what ever anyone can want. Also, Hans Hagen the
developer, has open sourced everything, and if someone want to give money he redirects them to a
charity he supports!

Russ