Re: The Y2K problem

It is my understanding that any Y2K problem that
XYW or XW faces is NOT a problem for the word
processor BUT is a BIOS problem. Both ACER and
AMI weh sites hav BIOS upgrades available that
addresses the problem.
 Am I wrong and is TTG on the hook or is it a
BIOS problem?
Dick Giering (dick.giering@xxxxxxxx)