Re: Unwanted 'Action Bar' [was: ersatz autosave...?]

Reply to Message from  Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx on tues., 8 March 2005

≪if you need the "Action Bar" (leave it to Patricia to find the mot juste), ≫

Thanks, but I cannot take credit. That's what it's called in the manuals. When Bry said, "or whatever it's called" (or words to that effect; I'm writing this at the office), I went hunting and turned up the official name.

Later Carl added
≪I never said it was pretty, just the proper name.  It shows you how those
GUI guys think.  ≫

Oh, dear. Of course that double entente never occurred to my refined and genteel mind!

Patricia M. Godfrey
mailto:PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxxPMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx