LJ4.BIN (for HP Laser printers)

In moving to a new computer, I'm having the compulsory problems with
printing. I'm writing to see whether anyone would be willing to send me a
copy of the file LJ4.BIN (635,775 bytes), circa 1993. (This is an XY4
file, not XY3.) I can't be sure that the one I transferred from my old
computer isn't corrupt, and it would be helpful to have a
definitely-working copy to test for that.

A related query--back in 2003 Robert Holmgren had answered a question from
Michael Norman thus:

=================
** Reply to message from michael.norman@xxxxxxxx on Sun, 05 Jan 2003 12:55:44
-0500

> Should I set the d:\path for .bin in 4.PRN (I did not do that
> in my 3P.PRN; if yes in 4.PRN

Yes

> where should it go?

PR=D:\XY4\WHERE\ELSE\BUT\HERE?\LJ4.BIN,LJ4
====================

My copy of HP4-PLUS.PRN has the PR statement, but it ends with "L4" rather
than "LJ4" (as given by Robert). The XY4 Customization Guide, p. 163, only
 came up as far as the LaserJet III, but they give the format "L3" for this
second argument in the PR statement. "L4" would conform to the pattern.
This is probably a trivial question, as I had a working printer set up with
"L4" in my PR statement for two years now. Then again, the devil might be
in the details. L4, LJ4, or does XY4 not even care?

Thanks,
Carlo Caballero
carloc@xxxxxxxx

Carlo Caballero