Re: LABELS

Brenda, please have lunch! Its very difficult to think on an empty stomach.
First, I should ask if the data file was created in Xywrite. You should not
receive an error such as that if you created the file in Xywrite and each
record is separated by two returns. In addition, and I know this is redundant,
insuer that your cursor position is the top of the file before executing the
change command. If all else fails, create a new test file and enter a few
records, insuring once again that each record is separated by two returns. Then
try the change command.

--SYSOP