-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Vantassel

Dear Colleagues

Yes, I accept that data copying isn't per se a XyProblem; but Bill Troop's
e-mail (in digest 2079) drags me out of denial, and makes me face the fact
that for months now I've been failing to back up anything because I can't
get Easy CD Creator or its siblings to work for me. I'd been wondering
about Nero, but Bill Troop has me doubting it. Any advice about CD-burning
software that does work?

TIA
Eric Van Tassel