FW: Re: DeScribe Voyager??

>> One has to wonder a bit about a company whose
>> product was once the leading edge in its field, and now, in 1995 has no net
>> address, no homepages, no ftp site, no net and e-mail integration internal
>> to its product, not even long filenames and directories, no development
>> except on one narrow channel --win95 -- none for OS/2, none for the PPC, no
>> real graphics integration and manipulation, no equation editor, etc.
>
>And no marketing, no advertising, no sales promotion, no presence in
>mail-order firms' ads...not even an 800 numberk!
>
>If someone asked you where to buy XyWrite, is there anyplace to send him
>or her, other than TTG's toll-call phone number?
>
>--Marv Katz

I wonder too, and have concluded that all of the XyWrite products will not
survive another year. Other products are developing filters for HTML,
incorporating graphics, and are heavily marketed. I think we are witnessing
the beginning of the end here. It is too much work to use the latest version
of XWin.
Mike Gawdun
Date: 08/11/95
Time: 20:25:31