Re: DeScribe Voyager??

On 11-AUG-1995 05:42:46.8 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >Hey, guys, I guess I didn't make myself clear. os/2 is a topic that
  >does not engage my interest. Since you address me about it, I'll just
  >say again that people who are very interested have told the press
  >recently:
  >"Obsessions with operating systems is fighting the last war. [ ... It
  >is] too late to go after the desktop." --IBM chief executive Louis V.
  >Gerstner
  >"I'm going to put Windows 95 on the machines in my house." --David L.
  >Barnes, IBM's chief OS/2 evangelist and technical guru
  >========================== annie fisher  nyc
  >"We have to go on to the next thing." --Louis V. Gerstner

  Forget it, Annie! You'll never get the loopy cultists to shut up. Like
(Mark Twain??) supposedly said:

"Never try to teach a pig to sing--it wastes your time and upsets the
pig."

  I am amazed, too, at the similarity of their mind sets to that of the
"black helicopter" conspiracy theorists: you know, "The New York Times is
lying; the Washington Post is lying; ABC News is lying; CNN is lying; the
govt. of course is lying. Only I MARTY MILITIAMAN know the real truth."

--Leslie Bialler--
who upon seeing a black helicopter assumes it's the 1010 WINS "Shadow
Traffic" dude

`[1;34;47mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Test Drive