Re: DOS v Win encoding

Bill,
If I replace my screen font (I work in windowed mode, not full screen) with the Lucida console font you're using, of course, strange letters appear. You need a suitable font. Use one of the ANSI fonts I posted a long time ago if you want to use windowed mode. It's necessary to install them and then to choose the right one via Screen properties. Believe me: Anisified XyWrite works without any problem under W2000 or XP (I don't have any experience with Vista).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao