Re: DOS v Win encoding

Robert Holmgren wrote:
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ANSI1252.ZIP
OK, I got it now, But (and I had found it in help Ansity, and said so in my previous post) when I tried on Wednesday (on three PCs, with 3 different opsyses, 2 AVs, and two different ISPs), all I got was File not found. Something was skewwhiff. (My ISP, or its backbone provider, is definitely on the fritz, which was why I tried on Verizon at the office, but that also couldn't find it.) And this one does yield all those files. Don't know where I got the other version, but it was obviously the wrong one. Sorry.
put your cursor on the address, hit your Helpkey, and XyWrite will download the ZIPfile automatically. This capability is found throughout XyWWWeb.INF, the Help file.
Does this work on dial-up too? Obviously, one would have to be online at the time. -- Patricia M. Godfrey priscamg@xxxxxxxx