Re: Memorizing/Returning to Cursor Position [was 'Too Many Page Elements']

At 07:13 PM 3/2/01 +0000, Carl Distefano wrote:

>switching to a No Markers view. Best of all, because
>LaBels and NoTes don't appear in printouts, there is no
>need to delete them before hitting the Print key; they
>can be left in the file as permanent reference points
>with no ill effect. In sum, fewer errors and less fuss.

No help to those of us who make living delivering electronic files to clients.
Is there some kind of NoTe code that gets ignored by Microshaft Wurgh?

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)