Re: Memorizing/Returning to Cursor Position [was 'Too Many

At 02:35 PM 3/3/01 -0500, Carl Distefano wrote:
>True, but who on earth would print a XyWrite doc in MS-Word without
>first converting it to Word format? The conversion filter should
>translate the NoTe or LaBel into an analogous non-printing entity.

Does it? I'd have to check that. Quite often, do not use any formatting in
XY an thus simply send a XYwrite file which the client can open as text in
Wurgh. In that case the invisible XY markers would surely be visible.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)