RE: which computer - win98se update

I have a CD disc, with product key, made by 3Com, years ago, for something
called "HomeClick Network Software" that is designed to upgrade Win98 to
Win98SE. However, its use is limited to "one computer" and I'm still using
it on my secondary, old, computer. If this is precisely what you need,
maybe you can convince me that it wouldn't be a copyright or EULA violation
to send it to you. (I bought it on eBay a few years ago.)

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx