Re: printer code

Nathan--

Sorry I am not making myself clear.

I am looking for a way to make reverse-order printing my default, so
that I don't have to issue commands on the command line or in the ctrl+P
dialogue box. I have not been able to find any instructions in the
Command Reference or Customization manuals.

I have been able to change from Simplex Facing Pages to Simplex
One-Sided printing by making an os= change in settings.dfl, but I can't
seem to find anything about reverse-order printing.

Does the /rv switch override a default? If so, what is that default,
what file can I find it in, and how can I change it? Could it be in
\xy4\HPOJ.prn? (HPOJ=HPOfficeJet.)

Many thanks for your patience

Judith Davidsen