Re: SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

Carl--

I got v112 installed (I will need a guarantee of immunity
before I admit what my mistake was),and add2u2 works swell.

When I command sse, I still get "There is not enough memory
to perform this function," even though it's a fresh editing
session--other windows open. Since sse then performs the
function anyway, can I ignore this, or am I courting trouble
if I don't do something to fix it?

> > When I've found what
> > I want, I hit s for stop, but it just keep searching and
> >finding all the remaining instances of the searchterm. Stop
> > seems to mean keep going.

> The fix is not a modification to SSE or SWEEP, but
> rather a mod to the program called by SWEEP, in this > case {{5ch*,ci*,cv*,se*}} -- a simple matter of forcing > an EXit absolute () when the user selects S=Stop > or O=Open. That's an easy change which we can add to
> v113.

When do you think v113 might be released? Or is there a
temporary fix I could use? Just used sse to do a search of
subdirectories and after I found what I was looking for, I
had to hit Stop 31 more times to exit the 31 remaining files
that also contained the term, so any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again
Judith