Back-patting

When I started work on my book, _Consciousness as Causal_
(working title), I began, I admit in Word for the sake of working
in Comic Sans, which is a font that looks like cute handwriting.
I wanted that font to keep my draft looking very draft-like, so I
wouldn't feel intimidated stylistically while writing philosophy
"for the ages." But very soon, I found Word too cumbersome, so
now I have 37 pages in Xy and am shooting for a page a day.

Regards,

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx