Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp

Go to the Unicomp online website

http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/keyboards.html

They have both PS/2 and USB versions of many keyboard.

Paul Breeze

J R FOX wrote:
--- On Thu, 1/8/09, Manuel Castelao wrote:
From: Manuel Castelao Subject: Re: ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 12:35 AM My Omnikey/Plus keyboard is ending its life and the Avant Stellar is very expensive (I have to add shipping costs to Europe). Any comment or experience related to this Unicomp keyboard (function keys on the left)? http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/122keyterkey.html Manuel Castelao
I've never seen this one before, Manuel. It doesn't look to be USB, unless I'm missing something ? If there *was* a USB version of the Avant / Omni (or good quality counterpart), I'd probably want to take a look at it. True, the Avant is expensive, but if you amortize the cost over a dozen years . . . . Jordan