Questions

Sick of hearing from me? I p;romise, last message tonight.
My main question is this: after I leave a message and it still
appears when I call for messages, should I be deleting it?
   I mark messages that I've already read, to *kill* once
I've printed them out, but they still appear the next day.
q   What am I doing wrong?
   Should I delete them? Do they stay on the systsem in some
other larger file for all to read even after I've marked them
to *k8ill*?
   Will I ever be able to type a message that doesn't contain
typos? Oh, don't answer that one!!!!
   And to answer your questions about backing up copy, well I
write everything onto a disk, not onto the hard drive. Then I print
it out and save a hard copy.
   If I reuse any of the information, I simply key in anything that
I want to use for a secondary story (whgich usually isn't much since
I try to keep everything as current as possible). It sounds
neanderthal, but it works for now.
   Bye.