WordPerfect

Oh no, another program. Thanks for the offer to answer questions
about WordPerfect, but I've deliberately tried to shy away from
learning it unless someone absolutely requires that I use it.
   I remember my friends really touting the wonders of WordPerfect,
the ability to have the split screen. That's the one feature of
WordPerfect I wouldn't mind having knowledge of with Xywrite or
WordStar, but I don't think it exists. For now, I'll stick with
using the two programs and leave it at that. But thanks!!