Re: Stopping USB drives from XY4 - Script

** Reply to message from Paul Breeze  on Wed, 21
Dec 2005 14:22:00 GMT

> On a completely different subject, you recommend using several partitions when
> setting up a new system. Can you explain why you find that better? I used to
> use two or three but I switched to a single partition when I set up a disc
> mirror and it seems to work fine.

Paul, we've discussed and ranted about this soooo many times (me, Patricia, I
don't remember who else). XySearch: something like "partition logical disks".
For example, this:

http://p70-144.acedsl.com/xywrite/2003/msg02541.htm

Patricia has adverted to it many many times. So have I. It's nuts not to
partition.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx