RE: SmartWords

Word is spread. See my note on the XyWrite list today.

-----Original Message-----
From: Orlay Edward Plummer [mailto:Orlay.Plummer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 1997 5:12 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: SmartWords

K. Frank's Smartword offer is great. I, for one, will send my money in,
though I would prefer to have Ibid and Obis type functions supported.

I am also intrigued by the relational database and expert system
integration. But I am under the impression that would be only offered
to business partners creating specific commercial applications for the
legal and other markets heavily into adaptive document assembly.

The words "on an informal basis" seems to me to indicate that there
will be no mailing to inform the mass of Xywrite users. That particular
inaction in communications is probably not significant since TTG's
mailing list cannot be very reliable since it has been ages since the
company has done any mailings. At least, I have not received anything
in ages other than at my own initiative. So who is going to spread the
word? The Xywrite list, TTG's Web pages, TTG's Technical Support Staff
(upon call-in)?

Ed Plummer

Intricate Decisions
P.O. Box 55661              Decision Support
Riverside, CA 92517        on Human Issues and Markets
                  in a Culturally Diverse,
Tel: 909/ 274-9829          Information-Rich and
Fax: 909/ 787-5409           Computer-Assisted
Email: oeplummer@xxxxxxxx         World
    orlay.plummer@xxxxxxxx