RE: SmartWords

Per your request, a note was posted today.

K.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard A. Sherer [mailto:rasherer@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, November 15, 1997 4:12 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: SmartWords

I agree. I'm ready to sign up, sight unseen, for Smart Words lite, but if I
miss the one posting that Ken Frank makes when it's ready (for example,
when I'm traveling), I may never know about it. I've been a registered user
of XyWrite since 3.55, but TTG has never gone out of its way to keep in
touch with me.

Richard A. Sherer