inappropriate posts

I only subscribed to the Xywrite Listserv five days ago, hoping I could find
out some new and neat tricks for using this wonderful program. For these
five days, however, almost every single message posted on the listserv has
had absolutely NOTHING to do with Xywrite.

I am asking those who like to debate politics to please do so in the
appropriate places (as I do), such as other news groups or listservs. Or
email people directly with your comments.

This listserv is supposed to be dedicated only to Xywrite, which is why
people subscribe. Non-Xywrite related comments are inappropriate, and only
make the writer look bad.

With Thanksgiving good wishes,

Bob Zimmerman

Bob Zimmerman