Re: Faxing in XyWrite4Win

>>I prepared a macro that can be assigned to any key that you wish. I assigned
this key to the Ctrl P >>key in my XW.KBD file. To assign a macro to a key,
call your xw.kbd file to screen. Search for the >>work Ctrl
>>se /ctrl/ followed by pressing the F9 key. You are looking for the section
of the keyboard file that >>reads TABLE=CTRL.

Dear Britt,

well, I am pleasantly surprised: the macro works alright! I am especially
surprised because the manual hardly deals with programming, let alone the way
'good old XPL' handles the menus of XyWin. So I thought it was *not* possible.
I still use the booklet 'XPL user's guide' of XyQuest (for III+). Is there a
new programming manual for XyWin4.11?
I *do* have an additional question: after sending my fax, I would like the
program to return immediately to the Deskjet printer. I am working on it, but
until now I have not succeeded.

Thanks again for your help!!

Martin