Re: Re[2]: ALT Key Thanks and Some TTG Questions

On Sat, 10 Jun 1995 10:01:39 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:

>May I suggest, with the discussion about an equation editor in mind,
>you take a text from the book of PC-WRITE, a program singularly >...
>involved in that, but a list of recommendations would be simple and
>much appreciated.
>
>I assume that your own staff would be able to generate a list rather
>quickly. You could always supplement it by soliciting recommendations
>from this list, so long as you only include those about which there is
>general and strong agreement. As you know, for every dog there is
>someone who can't live without it.

I think this would be an excellent idea. I won't be so silly as
to demand that there be formal resale from TTG on some things,
but it sure would be helpful if they were to indicate second
party products that they know work with XyWrite. After all, they
are more in the loop than I am. Besides, I would be willing to
try to contribute to it if TTG sets one up.

Carter Campbell campbelc@xxxxxxxx carterc@xxxxxxxx
Calgary Alberta.
Canada