Re: This time a real clip bug: it crashes...

** Reply to message from Bob Zimmerman  on Thu, 02 Mar 2006
18:29:43 -0500

> On my machine, Alt-Space+E+C seems to always be grayed out and
> unavailable. Is there a way to activate it?

Sure. Highlight some text with your mouse, holding down the left-button as you
drag the mouse across the text to copy (this is DOS mouse usage [in a Desktop
window only], not XyWrite mouse usage). Then Alt-Space+E+C has something to
Copy, so it won't be gray (you can also just hit the Enter key to Copy).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx