Re: Re.: Screen font...

I'll look at my series of steps and adapt them for general use.  But note:  This is going from fairly straightforward text with endnotes, no footnotes, in Xy 3.54 to any version of WORD.  The basic trick is to make WORD load an html file as though it's a WORD file and then tinker.

I'll post something, both my Xy program that replaces XyW formatting with html tags and my subsequent steps, in the next day or so.  I'm sure of you can clean it up and make it better.

Best,

David