RE: TTG BBS throught the Internet

Reply to note from "Ambos, Paul"  Mon, 18 Jan 1999
07:58:49 -0600

-> I tried to open this page but received instead an error message
-> (HTTP Error Message 403.6) to the effect that the TTG server
-> blocked access from my IP address. Has anyone else had this
-> problem, or does Ken Frank have it in for me?

I had no problem accessing it the other day, nor again just now.
Are you clicking your heels twice and saying, "I do believe, I do
believe"? That's essential. It also helps to conjure a vivid
mental picture of what the SmartWords opening screen might look
like, if we weren't still in Kansas....

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
®MDIT¯http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/®MDNM¯;