Re: smartset.u2

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Thu, 6 Mar 97 09:03:57 +0000

> Carl:
> I'm not getting optimal use of smartset.u2 because I can't remember all its
> goodies. Is there some way to do a hardcopy printout of all the frames?
> Thanks,
> Harry

You want to print all of the code?! You could get most of it by CHAnging
all 1-byte guillemets to 3-byters, then printing. You'd have to add some
formatting (minimally, a PL command.)

Or, you could DeFine each Help4 frame and print those.

Or, print out SMARTSET.NTS and refer to the U2 on screen.

Or, issue HLIST smartset.u2,5 to list all Type 5 frames
and print out those.

Or, ...

Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx