Re: NDN: Re: smartset.u2

> Just got thirty-some bounces from Post Office declaring undeliverable the
> following (and a few other) messages that I didn't send in the first place.
>
> Anybody else get them as well? And is this sort of what a mail bomb is like?

only 30, your lucky.. Btw in cleaning out my mailbox i think i
deleted the numbers for the britannica folks and the oed folks as
well. can somebody reprint?

i did massive deletes, to get rid of my 143 bounced from david
harris, and must have missed the two notes i wanted to save. :(
Sherry@xxxxxxxx
``If I knew the way, I would take you home.''