[No Subject]

Not exactly a XyWrite question--and perhaps just shows
ignorance of Win95, which I'm new to using. In DOS, I had a
utility (PCED) that would start up XyIII+ and send stuff to
the command line and execute it; I can't get that utility to
work in a DOS box within Win95; but I'd still like to start
up XYIII+ in its Win95 DOS BOX and automatically send stuff
to the command line. Any ideas about utilities that would
do that?

Very many thanks--and happy holidays--

David

Professor, Ph.D. Program in Philosophy
Coordinator, Cognitive Science Concentration
Graduate School, City University of New York
33 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036-8099
Home: 425 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10025
Internet: drosenth@xxxxxxxx
Office: (212) 642-2067 / Home: (212) 222-6186
http://web.gc.cuny.edu/dept/cogit/cs.htm