Re: Memorizing/Returning to Cursor Position [was 'Too Many

Reply to note from "Yo Intl."  Sat, 03 Mar 2001
12:53:54 +0900

> Well, simply because something that is invisible when printed
> from XYwrite is very much visible when printed from, say
> MSWurgh.

True, but who on earth would print a XyWrite doc in MS-Word without
first converting it to Word format? The conversion filter should
translate the NoTe or LaBel into an analogous non-printing entity.
Happily, I have no experience with Word, but this is what happens
with Xy-to-WordPerfect conversions.

(Actually, I do have one experience with Word: I watched as it
churned the disk for 10 seconds to open a doc consisting of a fewer
than 100 characters of text. That was enough for me.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx